Bali Extreme ATV ( Tandem )
Enjoy An amazing experience riding on a four wheel bike ( quad ) exploring the natural jungles. Explore the challenging trek while witnessing an excellent panoramic view, rivers in natural Bali Traditional Village of Yeh Poh in East Bali.
You will experience the approx 2 hours ride and enjoy your lunch at the end of the trip.
The ride is suitable for both professional and beginner riders. Do not miss this challenging activity and enjoy your day with us..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up transfers (Kuta, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud Center)
- Welcome drink
- Local Balinese Snack
- Mineral Water
- Activities Guide
- Cold Towel
- First Aid & Medicine
- Safety equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yeh Poh River Tubing & Swing, Jl. Br. Dangin Yeh, No, 14, Abianbase, Kec. Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
Arrive at the start point, you will be greet by coffee, tea and local Balinese cake while you have to filled in an insurance form. Here you will also be brief about the ATV ride, how to operate the ATV unit then you will have a chance to do a test drive in a miniature trek. In this tour you will be escorted by 2 guide, 1 guide at the front and the other one at the back, there will be two type of trek that you are going to pass which is dry trek and muddy trek.
After the test drive completed and you are able to operate the unit, your amazing experience riding on a four wheel bike ( quad ) will start in this village, you will be exploring the natural jungles, rivers, with picturesque panorama and traditional village. A long and chalenging trek is waiting for you, Don't miss this challengfull activity. Pamper your adrenaline with us.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.