Bali E-Bike Adventure in Jatiluwih Rice field (with Lunch)
*Now morning and afternoon sessions are available for your own choosing and convenience!
This 2 hour cycling trip with our electric bikes starts from the Batukaru temple and takes you past beautiful landscapes to Jatiluwih where you cycle through its stunning center, guided by one of our experienced local cycling guides who happily shares his/her knowledge about this UNESCO World Heritage site.
The road from Batukaru to Jatiluwih has some beautiful scenery but is very different from the central Jatiluwih area. We pass with the easy to use eBikes by dense jungle, giant bamboo forest, local villages, rice terraces and vast valleys. Following your cycling trip (morning program) a tasty authentic Indonesian lunch is served in a local restaurant or an extensive Balinese afternoon tea (afternoon program). After enjoying lunch the driver will bring you to the nearby Yee Hoo waterfall, located in lush tropical rainforest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared transfers to/from your hotel
- Electric bike & helmet
- Entrance fee for Jatiluwih
- Professional cycling guide
- Raincoat when needed
- Cold towel at the end of the bicycle tour
- Entry/Admission - Tabanan Cycling
What's excluded :
- Food, drinks other than mentioned
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tabanan Cycling, Jl. Kahyangan, Bantas, Kec. Selemadeg Tim., Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82161, Indonesia
Riding on a electric bike will give you a freedom to stop anywhere, anytime to take pictures while it is also a sustainable option to explore the nature. You will roam around Jatiluwih a hilly area in Tabanan, Central Bali for about 2 hours on asphalt and dirt road. It offers vast view of terraced rice fields, from flashy green to all-yellow, depending on the stadium of the rice plants. The rice fields are managed through -and are part of Subak, a water management (irrigation) system developed in the 10th century which has been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site
Morning pick up at your hotel (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud, Sanur,Denpasar, Kuta/Legian/Seminyak/Canggu) and direct transfer to Tabanan, Central Bali. Drive uphill, you will pass villages and rice field once we leave the city. Upon arrival at the start point, our guide will brief you on the safety and how to use the bike with opportunity to try on. Once you are comfortable with the bike and helmet, the ride starts. Follow the small asphalt and sometimes dirt road through ricefield, our guide will explain about the paddy growing cycle with ample time for photo shoot. After 2 hours ride, you will arrive at our finish point. Lunch will be served along with cold towel to freshen you up.
Two departures: 08:00 and 12:00
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop off in the following areas: Uluwatu, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur, Central Ubud
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.