Bali Downhill - Advanced
The name of this ride pretty much sums up what you may expect. For this ride we will pick you up at your accommodation in the South (07am) or Ubud (08am) and transfer you to the central located volcanoes. Let the fun begin!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Charming, knowledgeable local guide
- High quality full suspension bikes
- Local snacks and fruit
- Drinking water and isotonic drinks
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel (Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Sanur, Legian and Ubud area)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We will do an amazing 16km downhill run that starts at 1800m altitude and ends at the ocean. Please be ready for technical single track, steep downhill and the most amazing views! After the first run we transfer back up and have lunch.
The second session of the day is an amazing 12km downhill run on fast and flowing single track. We also have a few new lines in this area as the recent Bali Induro Race was held here. Each runs are 3 to 4 km. And we can ride the favourites a few more times! That's over 3000 vertical meters and about 35km of Enduro racks we will ride in one day! We have lunch at the end of the ride in the North of Bali before we transfer back. For this ride we recommend to wear knee protection.
Advanced: Tours are suitable for experienced mountain bikers only with great fitness and strong bike handling skills. Riding is primarily on rough doubletrack and single track. Sections of trail can be challenging with frequent ascents and descents of significant length. Trail conditions can change rapidly due to weather conditions and natural elements. Please make sure you are not choosing a tour that is too difficult for your skill level. This is your vacation, not army camp! Expect to ride about 4-5 hours per day, covering an average of 45km. Send us an email or call our office if you have questions.
Enduro Style mountain bike ride
The riding is done on tight single track through the woods on sandy and rocky single track trails. Be aware of many hazards along the way such as parts where the trails are damaged by the rains, roots, loose rock, blind corners...)
• Total distance: 35km
• Altitude at the starting point track 1: 1,800m
• Altitude at the finish point track 1: 0m
• Altitude at the starting point track 2: 1,600m
• Altitude at the finish point track 2: 1,200m
• Altitude at the Induro Tracks: 1,600m
• Altitude at the finish of the Induro Tracks: 1,200m
• Climbing meters: 100m
Departure Point :Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur and Kuta area: 07.00 am, Ubud area: 08.00 am.
Departure Time :Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur and Kuta area: 07.00 am, Ubud area: 08.00 am, expect to be back at your hotel around 06.00 pm (but this may be variable by group)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is sporty casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.