An amazing trip with a pleasant experience will be found here with a tourism driver who understands the road terrain, understands English and doesn't forget the price that is always friendly to you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lemukih Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bratan
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lovina Beach, Lovina Beach, Buleleng District, Buleleng Regency, Bali
Lovina Beach / Lovina Beach is a black sandy beach in North Bali
For tourists who crave tranquility, lovina is suitable, because it is far from the hustle and bustle in the southern part of Bali. Tour lovina, offers tours to lovina beach, buleleng, in the northern part of the island of Bali, to see dolphins coming out in the morning by traditional boat and life jacket. This perfect adventure is complemented by natural views of the sunrise.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lemukih Waterfall, Lemukih Village, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Buleleng area is known for its beautiful waterfalls. Lemukih Waterfall is one of them. Tourists can visit this place while traveling to Gitgit Waterfall or Sekumpul Waterfalls. This waterfall is located close to the two well-known waterfalls.
One thing that makes Lemukih Waterfall unique is the existence of three waterfalls in one place. No wonder tourists often refer to these three waterfalls in Lemukih as three twin waterfalls. Even so, all three have different heights.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Bratan, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
You can get around the lake by renting a boat or speed boat. You can also enjoy the cool air by walking around the edge of the lake. Not only that, you can also play in the Bedugul Botanical Garden which is the only botanical garden in Bali. Various types of vegetables and fruits that flourish and you can harvest yourself. Just 5 minutes drive from Lake Beratan, you have arrived at the Bedugul Botanical Gardens.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple in Bali is an old temple built by Raja Mengwi in 1634. According to a book titled Negara Mengwi written by Henk Schulte Nordholt, this temple had undergone a renovation process in 1750. It was said that this temple was renovated using an architect named Hobin Ho.
Its high historical value also makes the Taman Ayun Temple in Bali visited by many tourists. Moreover, this temple also has an amazing architectural design. Not to forget, this temple also has a magical element and high artistic value
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jimbaran, Jimbaran, South Kuta, Bali
Jimbaran seafood dinner with a beautiful beach panorama and Balinese seafood menu that is certainly delicious at an affordable price will be the closing of our trip
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pickup time will vary depending on hotel location
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.