Bali Discovery Tour With Village And Temple
Get an overview of Balinese culture on this private day trip that showcases the beautiful scenery of Bali, including Celuk Ubud’s artisan villages including Mas. Learn about their works from a local art historian guide at each stop. You’ll also visit a Kintamani with Panorama of the semi- active volcano of mount Batur and Tirta Empul that believed has magic curative powers. Lastly to Ubud market.
• Art Villages,Visiting celuk village:where the silver and gold being made by local family also see the one of Indonesian heritage we call Batik Weaving,then continue to Mas Village see the locals carving the wood statue.
• Tegalalang Village can see the rice terrace rice field(view of rice terrace with irrigation system of subak Bali
• Kintamani : enjoying the fresh air in the high land more than 900 meter from above sea level,and at lunch time will see the panorama active volcano, Mt Batur and lake Batur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver and guide
- Mineral bottle water
- Pick up and drop off
- Sarong for enter the temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Sightseeing, Kori Nuansa Timur Street CC No 28 Jimbaran Kuta selatan, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Our driver will meet you at your hotel lobby and proceed with the tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas Village is a village of art with a focus on carving of wood sculptures. It is situated in Ubud District and Gianyar Regency has a distinctive style in the art carving of wood sculptures that promotes characteristic synergy of humanism and naturalism. The fame of this village as a village of art has been recognized nationally and internationally which can not be separated from the greatness name of some maestros who born, growth and find their identities and spirit of art in Mas Village like the famous artist, Ida bagus Tilem (deceased) and others.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Tirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Celuk Village is formerly as a traditional Balinese village located in the entrance gate of Gianyar Regency ad has changed into a tourist attraction with its trademark in the form of gold and silver. The village located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency has the uniqueness and excellent in production of gold and silver handicrafts. Almost all the families and villagers are Balinese who professional, skilled and art soul to develop the creative design and variety of products related to the gold and silvers. This craft village with long historical has been producing gold and silvers that penetrating the local, national and international markets. Various type of jewelry, either as souvenirs or export commodities are produced in this village includes variation type of rings, necklaces, earrings, hairpins, brooch and others. In addition to this, the artisans at Celuk Village are responding to the market demands and also produce the modern products such as medal, models and culture symbols.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Art Market, locally referred to as 'Pasar Seni Ubud' is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats; statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Availability free pick up zone and drop off :Kuta,Legian,Uluwatu,Jimbaran,Nusa Dua,Sanur,Benoa,Sawangan,Kampial,Pecatu,Balangan,Uluwatu,Kedonganan,Seminyak,Kerobokan,Batubelig,Canggu,Petitenget,Denpasar,Ubud,Sukawati,Ida bagus mantra and Gianyar regency.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking.
- This voucher is valid only on the date specified.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route
- Availability free pick up zone and drop off :Kuta,Legian,Uluwatu,Jimbaran,Nusa Dua,Sanur,Benoa,Sawangan,Kampial,Pecatu,Balangan,Uluwatu,Kedonganan,Seminyak,Kerobokan,Batubelig,Canggu,Petitenget,Denpasar,Ubud,Sukawati,Ida bagus mantra and Gianyar regency.
- Buleleleng,Singaraja,Negara,Amed,Tulamben regency is not availability for this tour
- Customer are encouraged to bring camera for photo shots
- Please be on time as the maximum waiting time for hotel pick up is 10-15 minutes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.