Bali Dirt Bike Adventure
This trip is a whole day of dirt bike riding.
First we ride from Ubud in the morning, through the rice fields leading into tropical rainforests. From there up through small tracks towards Kintamani. We stop for coffee somewhere in an orange plantation before riding to the Batur Crater. There we have a buffet lunch.
After lunch we ride into the crater to the volcanic black sand of Mount Batur. We get a good view of the crater lake before heading south past Mount Agung on more forest trails and single tracks leading down to Ubud where we finish about 4:30 pm
Our English speaking guides have years of experience guiding off-road dirt bike adventures in Bali. They use helmet communication to keep groups together and change routes on the fly to optimise the experience for all level of riders. Their knowledge of the island and it’s trails is second to none.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Dirt Bike & Gas
- Safety Gear
- Fees for visits to Parks & Reserves
- Experienced Guides / Mechanic
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Travel and Accident Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Amazing volcanic crater with a lake and villages inside. We will ride through the crater.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Mount Agung, Indonesia
See the mighty volcano up close as we ride on forest trails passing by the foot of Mount Agung
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
We ride through these amazing rice fields on our way to the forest trails leading to Mount Agung
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jl. Raya Pengosekan No.2013, MAS, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup need to be arranged on an individual basis before the date of the trip.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests should be able to ride a bike
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.