Bali Day Tour - Exploring The Most Scenic Spots
Home to the colorfull a part of Bali most travelers never see.
After picking you up from your hotel in our air conditioned van, we’ll usually recommend the first stop at Lempuyang Temple (Gate to Heaven) It's one of Bali’s most important and magnificent temples. As you explore the temple you can also take in the breathtaking views of the beautiful coastline.
Next, we’ll head to splendid Tirta Gangga at Karangasem, the magnificent water palace once ruled by the royal family of Karangasem. where you can cool off in the natura mountain springs (bring your swimsuit). We’ll also work in a visit to Tukad Cepung Waterfall, one of most amazing waterfall in bali. The last stop we’ll also tour the village of tegalalng ubud while you can do jungle swing with amazing rice terrace before going back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-Up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Lunce, Dinner and your meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
First You will Visiting Lempuyang Temple at east side of bali it's about 2,30 hours from seminyak or kuta area
The Lempuyang temple is one of oldest and most important temples in Bali. Its chic architecture and depiction of the rich Balinese culture and heritage are just a few of the features that make this a highlight for any eastern Bali tour. The temple sits at the peak of Mount Lempuyang in East Bali, thus giving visitors a breathtaking view of the region’s beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Visiting water palace of Tirta Gangga It is 35 Minuts way from lempuyang temple
At this point you may want to enjoy a cool break from the hot sun. Tirta Gangga is a former royal water palace located in Ababi village in Ababi, Karangasem. The grounds are beautiful and offer something quite different from the other temples and palaces you’ve visited so far. Built in 1948, it was used by the Karangasem Royal family and was built with swimming pools and playful architecture so even the kids will enjoy this one
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Go down to the river and walk on the water, There is one of the most amazing waterfall in bali, Its 1,20 hour way from Tirta Gangga
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The last stop in tegalalang rice terrace, while you can do hiking and swing in this place, its about 1 hour way from tukad cepung waterfall.
If you’ve ever seen a picture of Bali’s terraced rice fields, then you will agree they are quite spectacular. And as some would call them “engineered landscapes,” we often believe that it’s just a small peek into the wholesome beauty and lifestyle of the Balinese people and their extraordinary desire to grow rice.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1. Pick-Up time is (05:00 AM)It's great time to pick you up earlier,so you will arrived before getting crowded at the temple.2. Meeting Point (Your Lobby hotel)Our tour driver guide will meet you at your lobby.3. We pick Up travelers from:Uluwatu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud and more.If your hotel not listed, Please write your hotel Name, address including your room number. Our tour guide will meet you at your lobby hotel.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We recommended before you go : Use masks in public areas,Hands sanitizer and Social distancing throughout experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.