Bali Countryside Cycling for 3 Hours with Pick Up Service and Lunch
Bali Countryside Cycling for 3 Hours with Pick Up Service and Lunch is one of the most famous activities that you can do on your holiday in Bali Island. Good vibes start with breakfast with magnificent view of Mount Batur and the ride will approximately 3 to 3,5 hours. Our guide will lead your ride to explore local villages and stroll down to some rice paddies. The ride was designed on a private trip as we understand that every people will have their own ways to enjoy their ride.
Safety will be our main concern as you speed up or just ride easily and enjoy every moment. Don’t hesitate to asked your guide to stop at any time for break or take some pictures. Ride will be finished as you reach designed finish point or reaching our basecamp, delicious hot local dishes available at our buffet to recharge your energy. A day experience that highly recommended as you will visit the iconic Kintamani and enjoy a cycling adventure at once.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Light Breakfast (Coffee or Tea and Balinese Cake)
- Use of Bicycle and Safety Approved Cycling Gear
- Experience Cycling Guide
- Mineral Water During The Activity
- Shower Facilities Including Liquid Body Soap and Use of a Towel
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch
- Insurance Coverage, Tax and Services
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Explore Bali by pedals, take a ride and add it to your holiday experience in Bali. Convenience return hotel transfers is available to take you from the hotel to a restaurant in Kintamani for breakfast with Mount and Lake Batur view. Our guides will provide you with the safety gear and a briefing before we start, practice to ride is even better. The ride will be around 3 hours that start from the highland Kintamani and going on nearly moderate down gradient ways through a lush jungle-like areas, villages and even stunning rice terraces.
Please feel free to ask your guide to know more about your surrounding view or local’s life and culture and don’t hesitate to stop if you encounter any unique spot or interesting things along the way for photos, filming or only to have a friendly conversation with the locals. As you completing your ride, a delicious buffet lunch available with the variety of fresh local dishes to recharge your energy. This is an adventurous and fun activity, family-friendly and suitable for kids and beginner, yet exciting for thrill seekers. It’s a must do activity, so give your pedals a try and ride!!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa DuaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, hat, sport shoes or strapped sandals and camera
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 7 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 65 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.