Bali Cooking Class with Private Transfer
Get a ‘taste’ for local culture with a hands-on cooking course. Sample the spices, try traditional preparation techniques and learn about authentic Balinese culture. Visit the morning market in Ubud and, under the tutelage of an expert chef, cook a variety of dishes learning methods and recipes handed down over generations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cooking class fees and use of kitchen equipment
- Professional instructor
- Rice wine and hibiscus tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Learn to cook a traditional Balinese food and understand the Balinese culture through its food. Not only will there be an introduction to the herbs, spices and techniques of Balinese cooking, but there will also be a chance to learn about the ceremonial and cultural significance of food in Balinese society.
• Casa Luna Cooking School, Jl. Bisma Honeymoon Guesthouse, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Menu changes daily - Menu changes daily.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotels in Ubud area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.