Bali Cooking Class Experience with All Inclusive
Experience a piece of Balinese culture and tradition through authentic cuisine on this small group 2 hour cooking tour that includes a visit to Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud . You'll learn about new cooking techniques and the secrets of cooking Balinese dishes, plus enjoy gaining insight into rural Balinese culture such as Balinese house compound, herb and medicine explanation and fruit carving lesson by your host .Choices of morning or afternoon departure available, Lunch and private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from hotels in select resort areas are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer by air-conditioned minivan
- If you choose cooking class with tour option, admissions are included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You will have 2 hours cooking class session . Cooking class will conduct at the beautiful Balinese compound with small group to ensure you have undivided attention . Before the cooking class you will have some explanation about Balinese culture in general and also the brief introduction about the additional use of spices a a herbal medicine .
After your teamwork of cooking class finish, you will have lunch with the menu you just cooked .
Finally depends on the package you choose, you will transfer back to hotel or continue your trip to visit water temple of tirta empul and rice terrace tagalalang or the second choice of private tour to Elephant cave temple and swimming at Tegenungan waterfall.
• Bali Yowana Tour - Day Tours, Anggi Elok Residence blok c no 3, Kuta 80353 Indonesia
• Ubad Ubud Bali Cooking Class, Jl. Ki Pasung Grigis, Banjar Tengkulak Kaja, Kemenuh Village, Blahbatuh Banjar Tengkulak Kaja Desa Kemenuh, Blahbatuh 80581 Indonesia
• Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
• Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
• Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
• Clear mushroom soup with young coconut - Hot soup made from mixed vegetable , shredded mushroom , spices and chicken stock . Served with sliced young coconut meat
• Pepes Tuna ( Steam tuna wrapped in coconut leaves) - An authentic Balinese dish made from fresh tuna , bay leaf , Balinese spices wrapped on Banana leaves and grilled over hot wood charcoal
• Chicken satay - Minced chicken meat mixed with spices, lime leaf and brown sugar. Using stick of lemongrass the mixture then grilled into golden brown color
• Stir fry tempe and tofu - Easy prepared main dishes in Bali normally cooked for daily meal . made from tofu, tempe, sliced garlic, shallot, brown sugar, and soybean sauce.
• Gado Gado ( Indonesian salad with peanut sauce ) - Classic Indonesian salad made from blanch of vegetables serve with a delicious peanut sauce
• Black sticky rice pudding - Savory dessert made from black rice and palm sugar, served with coconut milk
• Base genep ( Basic yellow Sauce ) - Basic sauce which is the most important basic sauce used mostly at Balinese cooking .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will get picked up from you hotel , Please wait in the lobby to be picked up . Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off available for bellow area :1. Kuta , Badung regency. Bali2. Seminyak, badung Regency. Bali 3. Canggu/Berawa, North Kuta, badung Regency.Bali 4. Legian, Badung Regency . Bali 5. Nusa Dua , South Kuta. Bali 6. Jimbaran, South Kuta. Bali 7. Sanur . Bali 8. Port of Benoa . Denpasar 9. Ubud , Gianyar Regency. Bali10. Pererenan, Badung regency.Bali 11. Umalas, Kerobokan Kelod. Bali 12. Bumbak, Kerobokan Kaja. Bali 13. mengwi, Badung regency. Bali 14. Denpasar City, Bali 15. Gianyar center of city . Bali 16. Pejeng, Tampaksiring. Bali 17. Tegalalang, Gianyar regency. Bali18. Tanjung Benoa, South Kuta. Bali 19. Beraban village, Tanah Lot. BaliPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- PRIVATE transport and small group on each cooking classes to ensure social distancing
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 person /booking required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Hotel pick up and drop off (land transport) by PRIVATE air conditioned vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.