Bali Coffee Tour with Coffee Testing
Bali coffee is one famous product from bali and we export to all over the world. This program is very special because we will take you to the real coffee house and you will see how balinese poeple make they own coffee with traditional method (without mechine). So I'm sure by joined this program you will get really amazing experienced.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - we served vegetarian menu
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- personal expense: souvenir, foto, etc
- please bring your: camera, sun cream, some cash
- pick up from your hotel (9am)
- go to coffee farm
- arrived at coffee farm (here we will take a tour and we will explain about coffee plantation from how we grow, harvest and until ready to drink). in this coffee farm we also will explain about some spices because we make some spices te like: tumeric tea, ginger tea, lemon grass tea, etc. All of them usually we used for medicine.
- luwak coffee: in this program we also will explain you about one famos and the most expensive coffee from bali "luwak coffee". This coffee actually came from animal (luwak) with long process until ready to drink (we will explain all during your tour).
- coffee processing: we will take you to our traditional kitchen and see how balinese poeple make the best quality of coffee with traditional method like roasted, grinded, filter, etc. You also can joined with this process
- coffee testing (the end of coffee tour we will invite you to try our original balinese coffee). in this time we will give you some type of coffee and you can compare with your coffee at home which better and good for you.
- back to hotel (we arrive about 12.30pm)
• Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.