Bali Ceramics Workshop and Tanah Lot Sunset Half-Day Tour
Discover a new way to appreciate one of the many arts and crafts of the Balinese culture by being a part of the creation process. Afterwards, take in the world-famous sunset at Tanah Lot on this half-day tour.
Duration 6 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Pejaten Pottery Village, Tabanan Indonesia
Visit Pejaten village which was famous as the central of roof-tile producers with a rich history, you will join your 1-hour short course. You will learn different techniques of making ceramic products. Start with learning methods of wedging, centering, lifting and forming, in addition to practicing the best positions for a mass of clay on the wheel. You will work on the potter's wheel and learn the basic of creating your own pieces. An experienced instructor will be on hand to impart their skills to you.
After the class, explore the museum and here you will see high quality collections of ceramic in various forms of animals, pots, kitchenware, cutlery or ashtrays.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Visit Tanah Lot, a temple perched on a rock in the midst of the ocean. Learn about the many ceremonies that the Balinese performs at this unique temple and hear about the legend of the giant snake living in the cave just next to the shore. Experience a magical sunset experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 paying adults are required (including for child)
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers