Bali Bike Ride Tour
Cruise downhill on a push bike from Kintamani Village to Ubud on this full day small group cycle tour. Here you can watch the passing parade of rural life, see a special temple ceremony, stop at a village warung to chat with the children or watch local Balinese wood carvers at work. Along the way, you will stop to visit a traditional Balinese family compound. This easy and fun ride will have your tour van following you, in case you feel tired and would like to rest for a while. A sumptuous Indonesian Lunch will be served at the end of your ride.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soft drink, mineral water en route
- Morning tea and coffee
- English speaking guides
- Indonesian lunch
- Insurance coverage
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bintang Tour
What's excluded :
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Board an air-conditioned vehicle destined for Kintamani Village, where your bicycles await. After a scenic around 2 hours drive, refresh with tea or coffee while you listen to a safety briefing and enjoy sweeping vistas of Lake Batur. Biking downhill, you can watch the passing parade of rural life, chance upon a special temple ceremony, stop at a village warung to chat with the children. Along the way stop to visit a traditional Balinese family local compound, a privileged look amidst its daily routine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Stop intermittently to observe crafts such as woodcarving and continue to witness a special temple ceremony.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bali Bintang Tour, Gianyar 80522 Indonesia
Your day of adventure concludes at the village of Pejeng, where the village life is timeless and serene, watching the women go about their daily task of making beautiful offerings to the Hindu gods, followed by a sumptuous Indonesian Lunch in a delightful garden setting, lovingly prepared in an open kitchen amidst a modern Balinese family environment.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Bali Sun Tours, Jl. Gunung Talang, Perum Graha Asih No. B9, Mahendradatta, Denpasar, Padangsambian, West Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali 80117, Indonesia
Who will look after your day experience.
Pass By: Tanjung Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
Pickup and drop off in Tanjung Benoa area will be included.
Pass By: Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
Pickup and drop off in ITDC Nusa Dua area will be included.
Pass By: Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Pickup and drop off in Central Jimbaran area will be included.
Pass By: Kuta District, Kuta District, Bali
Pickup and drop off in Kuta area will be included.
Pass By: Legian, Legian, Kuta District, Bali
Pickup and drop off in Legian area will be included.
Pass By: Seminyak, Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali
Pickup and drop off in Seminyak area will be included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and ITDC Nusa Dua.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of the trip is approx 9 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and ITDC Nusa Dua.
- Drop off will be at the original pickup point.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons