Bali Best Waterfalls : Tibumana, Tukad Cepung and Tegenungan - Fullday Tour
Photography lover and natural beauty. Visit the three most beautiful waterfalls around Ubud without the hassle of self-drive: Tibumana Waterfall, nestled in the jungle, Tukad Cepung, concealed behind a cave, and Tegenungan Waterfall. Along the way, enjoy a Balinese lunch at a traditional “warung”.
- Learn about authentic Balinese food as you lunch at a traditional “warung”
- Discover and capture the images of a lifetime at three of Bali’s most beautiful waterfalls
- Enjoy all the personal service local driver
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver & guide
- Entrance fee or tickets and parking fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Pengibul Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Sometimes we need to follow a path to undertake the most beautiful journey of our life. There are innumerable paths in Bali that will lead you to untouched places. If you push yourself a bit harder to really explore the secrets that Bali has hidden far away from the commercial tourists, you will discover these places.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of these places that you might want to consider putting on your travel checklist. This still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The sunlight falls on the glistening waterfall creating a rainbow, which feels as though it is projected right up to you.
Well hidden between rocks, Tukad Cepung Waterfall is definitely one of the most unique spots in Bali. This place is comparatively cooler and offers an immense sense of peace and tranquillity. Tukad Cepung is a rising star among Bali waterfalls. Tourists flock here to take that perfect Instagram shot. The waterfall can be seen between the rock formations and if you are lucky enough, the sun rays will create an amazing show just for you. We’re going to dig deep into things you would need to know before you go to Tukad Cepung Waterfall, but feel free to jump to any section that interests you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pengibul Waterfall, Apuan, Susut, Bangli Regency, Bali 80515, Indonesia
Tibumana Waterfall Bali is one of the islands best kept secrets. An easy walk down and a beautiful swimming spot. Tibumana Waterfall is definitely one of the Bali waterfalls that is still kind of a secret.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
egenungan Waterfall is the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village, exactly located in Tegenungan Kemenuh town, District Sukawati, Gianyar. To get to this waterfall take arund 16 km from Dempasar City or arund 30 minutes driver by car. The water is furthermore clean and clear. It is suitable for washing or just playing around water and the most interesting Waterfall to visit during your holiday in Bali Islands.
Tegenungan Waterfall offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of Bali. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall. Especialy in the morning, the beauty of the verdant jungle will be at best as the sunlight shines peeping above.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
In the northern part of the temple, lies a carved Cave of Nature in the shape of the letter ”T”. Inside this cave there is a Ganesha statue considered as the god of sciences. Additionally, at the location can also be encountered some fragments of statues and a Trilangga surrounded by eight small phallus. In the cave wall, there are niches of the hermitage and the face of Cave is decorated with carvings depicting a jungle with its contents. Similarly, there is a short inscription which reads ”Kumon” and ”Sahywangsa”, which according to the type of letters it is alleged to originate in the eleventh century AD .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.