Bali best destination - bedugul - tanah lot tample tour
I,m is one of the host in bali who will give you information a bout bali , with a good speaking english driver, experience driver, honest, comportable car plexible time, and flexible itinarary
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- english speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- admission fee
- First i will pick up the guest at hotel at about 8.30 am and first we will visit taman ayun tample, taman ayun tample is located in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple and uniqe tample, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
than after we will visit bedugul and Ulun Danu Beratan Temple mostly called as Ulun Danu Temple but not to be confused with Ulun Danu Batur Temple, which is on the rim of the caldera at Batur Lake. It,s especially very important for the Balinese. Only here you can get holy water of a particular variety. The water is collected from the lake itself, directly in front of the temple. Visitors have to wear a sash and not go near. Bathing is forbidden. The lake is the ultimate source of water for the rivers and springs that irrigate central Bali.
than after we will visit coffee plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations for example coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc, and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak , its produce "Coffee Luwak" No Entrance Fee
than after we will visit alas kedaton monkeys an bats is a small forest with the width about 6-7 ha situated in the middle of the rice field in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The total size of Kedaton forest, temple and its supporter facility is about 12 ha. In this forest, there is a temple called Alas Kedaton Temple with alot of big bats and owns the natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere.
and than we will visit tanah lot tample is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple was built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
Departure Point :
via email and whatsapp sharing location
PortsBenoa Harbour, Sea, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, IndonesiaPadang Bai Port, Bali 80871, IndonesiaSanur Beach Harbour, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali 80227, IndonesiaKusamba Port, Kampung Kusamba, Dawan, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80761, Indonesia
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Nusa Dua Beach, Bali, Indonesia - nusa dua, uluwatu, jimbaran, kuta, legian, seminyak, canggu, sanur, ubud
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.