Bali Besakih Tour
Bali Besakih Tour is combination tour with visited local Balinese activity with Nature and Culture.
During your vacation you must do this tor, to know the autentic of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Taman Kertha Gosa
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klungkung Market, Jl. Diponegoro, Semarapura, Klungkung Indonesia
Klungkung Market is a local tradition market is a traditional market which is near with Klungkung Bus Station. KlungkungTraditional Market is a shopping center for the people of Klungkung, it’s because this market sells a very complete and various types of household needs. Also, we can buy it in retail or wholesale.
Klungkung Traditional Market currently looks orderly because the sellers are divided based on the type of their merchandises such as: fruits, prayer equipments, vegetables, spices, eggs and poultry, chicken, ducks, and pigs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taman Kertha Gosa, Jl. Kenanga No.11, Semarapura Kelod, Kec. Klungkung, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80761, Indonesia
The Kertha Gosa Pavilion is an example of Balinese architecture located on the island of Bali, in city Klungkung, Indonesia. The Kertha Gosa Pavilion at Klungkung Palace was built in the early 18th century by Dewa Agung Gusti Sideman. Kertha Gosa means - "the place where the king meets with his ministries to discuss questions of justice".
The first function of the pavilion was for the court of law in 1945. Kertha Gosa was repainted in the 1920s and again in the 1960s. The Pavilion has a section of the Hindu epic Mahabharata, called Bhima Swarga, depicted around the ceiling
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung waterfall is located in Tembuku Village, Bangli.
This waterfall is beautiful with nature view,
Tukad mean river in Balinese languange, and Cepung mean flow, so 'Tukad Cepung Waterfall' means the Cepung River-flow.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall has mesmerized everyone who have managed to spot it. Well-guarded by the cliffs, this waterfall is difficult to locate for the first time visitor.
A few hundred stairs down the cliff is worth the effort once you arrive at the destination
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Besakih Temple is a pura complex in the village of Besakih on the slopes of Mount Agung in eastern Bali, Indonesia. It is the most important, the largest and holiest temple of Hindu religion in Bali, and one of a series of Balinese temples. Perched nearly 1000 meters up the side of Gunung Agung, it is an extensive complex of 23 separate but related temples with the largest and most important being Pura Penataran Agung. The temple is built on six levels, terraced up the slope. The entrance is marked by a candi bentar (split gateway), and beyond it the Kori Agung is the gateway to the second courtyard.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 15 minutes before pick uo time at your lobby hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.