Bali Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple Tour with Lunch
Bedugul Tanah Lot Tour is one of Bali Full Day Tour Packages to enjoy one day trips to explore the most visited tourist attraction in Bali like Ulun Danu Beratan Temple on Beratan Lake at Bedugul, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace the largest rice field and as one of the world heritage site by UNESCO, then enjoy the beautiful sunset at Tanah Lot Temple Bali.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver as guide for 02-07 pax
- Licensed Guide (English/Korean/Chinese speaking guide) for 08 pax Up
- Lunch - Buffet lunch with Panoramic View at Local Restaurant
- All Entrance fee, Parking & Donation
- Bottled water - Mineral Water 1 Bottle 500ml/pax
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, additional program, additional edibles).
- Hotel or Other Accommodation
- Other Place not mentioned in program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali.
The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, literally the source temple of Lake Beratan, is easily the island’s most iconic sanctuary sharing the scenic qualities with the seaside temples of Uluwatu Temple and Tanah Lot Temple. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is one of the most famous bali places of interest, its the best rice terrace in Bali and has been nominated for a unesco world heritage site. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace located at Tabanan Regency. You will find the largest and most picturesque expanse of paddies in Bali and perhaps the whole of Indonesia here
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jatiharum Luwak Coffee Plantation, Tabanan Bali, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Coffee Plantation or Bali Agrotourism is coffe farm where you can see varius of coffe planation and see the making of the famous animal coffe or known as a coffe luwak. in this place you can see various of plantation such as coffee arabica, coffee robusta, pineapple, balinesse snake fruit, and etc. expereince to see how to make Balinesse coffee, try the best of balinesse coffe or ginger tea with green view river valley.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali Tourist Attractions located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip.
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali Tourist Attractions with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple there are holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from the bad influence.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.