Bali Beach Horse Riding and Hidden Canyon Tour
Enjoy your private tour with full air-conditioned vehicle drive by professional English speaking driver. Experience horse riding on the sand while enjoy a beautiful view of Saba beach and explore Hidden Canyon in Sukawati. Explore coffee making process, beverages, Balinese artwork, and many more.
Please note the maximum customer weight allowed for horse riding is 90Kg.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Driver/ Guide Tip (optional)
Following pickup at your hotel in South Bali area, enjoy private full air-conditioned transportation to Gianyar art village. You will lead to explore Balinese handicraft at Batubulan Village. Here you can find many kinds of stone carving made by local carvers. You can see the batik making process in Celuk village, also please try to make it with your hand. Find many kinds of wood carvings in Mas village and explore traditional paintings in Batuan Village made by local artist. Visited the coffee plantation at Ubud Sari Coffee and taste some variant of coffee
• Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Tanjung Benoa Beach, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.