Bali ATV Quad Bike Pass by Waterfall and Tunnel&White WaterRafting All-Inclusive
Bali quad bike with rafting is the best tour package for those who want to enjoy wonderful quad bike to explore the beauty of Bali attractions and is combined with rafting. Quad bike tour takes for 2 hours with amazing tracks to go through a rice field, jungle, hill climbing, mud terrain, river, waterfall, and caves by ATV. After the quad bike activity, you will continue to enjoy rafting for 2 hours at Ayung River. It will be a great watersport activity to enjoy along with your friends just in case you really like challenging activity. Anyway, you will be picked up at 8 or 9 am from your hotel and then you will begin the quad bike tour and rafting
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full Air-conditioner hotel transfer
- English Speaking Driver
- Safety equipment
- Shower facilities
- Entry/Admission - Ayung Dewata Rafting
What's excluded :
- Any others personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beresela, Payangan, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Bali Abiansila ATV Ride tour for your ultimate Quad Bike ATV Adventure in Bresela Ubud Bali and get the best offers only with Bali ATV Tour.
Bali Abiansila ATV Ride tours on Bresela Ubud Bali are full of demanding off-road routes and scenic pathways. Many things are thrilling. Experience 2-hour Fun Zone and extreme adventure routes, no matter whether you are an experienced driver, or beginner. All can do for Bali Atv tour.
Located at Gianyar Regency – Keliki-Bresela Village, north Ubud, this spot offers an amazing trek trough the rice fields, countryside, natural juggle, waterfall river track, Gorilla Face Cave, and many more attraction you can see during your ATV ride journey.
GET our best rate and most memorable Bali Abiansila ATV adventure only with Bali ATV tour.
LOCATION : Abiansila Adventures, Bresela village
TREK DURATION : 2 Hours Fun Zone & Extreme
From Airport to Location : + 1.5 - 2 Hours drive
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ayung Dewata Rafting, Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.43-42, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Bali Rafting and Adventure Tours
Ayung River is located on the outskirt of Ubud, only one hour drive from most tourist centre. Ayung River is being the most famous and popular river for white water rafting. White water rafting is one activity that you must to do while your vacation in Bali. The trip will begin with a walk through the beautiful rice terrace, trekking in green valley into the river the starting point of the white water rafting. Enjoy an incredible and fun rafting experience and feel the sensation of conquering the rapids of the river with family and friends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in(Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua area, Tanjung Benoa, Uluwatu, Sanur, Ubud, Gianyar, Denpasar)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.