Bali ATV Quad Bike and Kintamani Volcano Tour
Bali ATV Quad Bike and Kintamani Volcano Tour are combination tour package. Prepared to take you to the natural adventures of ATV riding and touring the Kintamani volcano and its surroundings in one day tour package.
The first trip, we invite you to test your courage and adrenaline. By riding a motorcycle that has four wheels while enjoying a panoramic view of the Balinese countryside. Of course it will be accompanied by a professional local guide. tour through rice fields, bamboo forests, plantations, rivers and green hills.
Then find a very beautiful panorama above an altitude of 1500 meters from the sea level. Against the backdrop of volcanoes and lake Batur. In this area we can enjoy a rather cold and fresh weather with volcanoes and lakes. And you can capture this moment by taking pictures of mountains and lakes as the background for your photos.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Safety Equipment and Boots
- All Fees and Taxes
- Welcome Drink
- 2 Hour Jungle ATV Quad Bike with Professional ATV Guide
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Other Expanses
Stop At: Bali ATV Ride, Jl. Raya Payangan, Puhu, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Our team will meet you in lobby hotel with private service than drive you to enjoying jungle atv quad bike through rice fields, bamboo forests, plantations, rivers and green hills.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kintamani, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali
Enjoy your private tour to visit kintamani volcano with lake view, It is one of the many tourist attraction available in Bali beside the second highest mountain in Bali after Mount Agung. With a height of about 1717 meters above sea level. In this Mount Batur tourist attraction, you can see craters, caldera and lakes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Visit One of the famous plantations both locally and abroad is the Coffee Plantation. Here you can learn all kinds of fruits that flourish in various regions of Bali. Among them are civet coffee and Balinese coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the many terraced rice fields besides Jatiluwih and Pupuan Tabanan. Located in Ceking village about 30 minutes from the center of Ubud, it is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali which is located on the north side of Ubud Bali which is displayed by a stunning terrace of rice fields.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotel location in kuta, seminyak, canggu, sanur, nusa dua, ubud, jimbaran, legianAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons