Bali Artist Tour
If you like to by handmade product made by locals with good quality of product, this tour will be as the option that you must take. fist stop will be at Tohpati Village to see handweaving product with it famous product call Batik, next stop will be at Batu bulan village to see stone arts, the celuk village to see Gold and silver jewelry product, this village the famous village for it traditional Gold and silver product, the continued by visiting, batuan village to see painters village and have a stop at their own fine art gallery, alst stop will be at Mas Village the vilage of wood carving center, most of people here are as a wood carver.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch, mineral water, private fully AC car, gasoline, parking fees, English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, shopping fees and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Celuk Village is located in the Sukawati district of the Gianyer regency and is an excellent location to stop and see if you are staying in the southeast area or traveling through at any point. Located at around one hour away from the international airport and very close to such areas as Sanur and Ubud, Celuk Village is easily reachable by the By-pass road making traveling to this are convenient as well as satisfying. Famous for it’s gold and silver used in jewelry making, the Celuk Village is a one of the main Balinese craft towns and therefore also has fabulous bustling traditional markets and a real air of Balinese culture.
(Note: if you want to purchase their products, please do bargain start 65 % off first as they offer very expensive price for each product. so it will be as a good chance for you to practicing your bargaining skill)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will be from Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur and Ubud area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.