Bali Amazing Sunrise Trekking with Hotspring
this program really good choice if you want to see amazing sunrise from the top of mountain in bali. mount batur is really amazing mountain and good for everyone who's love adventure. in this program we not only doing trekking and see sunrise, but we also will take you to enjoy the natural hotspring near the lake. in this hotspring you can relaxing your body after trek and enoy the beautiful nature view of kintamani area. so lets joined our program and get your real amazing holiday.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- hotel pick up and drop, please give us your hotel name
- Bottled water
- torch, wood stick if you needed
- All Fees and Taxes
- trekking guide
What's excluded :
- personal expense: photo, alcoholic drink
01.00am (kuta area) : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point.
03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy our breakfast
07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater
07.30 am : go down to finished point.
09.00: arrived at finished point and contiued to hotspring
9.15am: enjoy the hotspring you can relaxing your body and enjoy the beautiful view of mount batur.
***pick up time:
nusa dua: 1,00-1.30am
**(please wait between that time)
- please give us your hotel/room number/right place for pick up
- please give us your contact number (easy to find)
- please bring your: camera, sun cream, changging clothes, some cash, small backpack, shoes.
• Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers