Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations, and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Visit: Go Driver Bali, Jln. Sekuta gg. Cempaka No 95, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Venture into the picturesque landscapes of central Bali on a full-day tour of the rice terraces, temples and active volcano of the island’s scenic center. Enjoy an Indonesian lunch, and more.
Following a pick-up from your hotel by a driver who will provide outstanding satisfaction, transfer by air-conditioned car to Batubulan village to see the center of handmade Batik weaving. Continue to the village of Celuk to see gold and silversmiths at work. Next, go to the home of Bali’s wood carving crafts at Mas, and learn how to recognize and work with good wood.
Next, transfer to the artists village of Batuan Ubud, before admiring the wood carvings at Batuan Trinity Temple. Proceed to the holy temple of Sebatu and the holy spring water temple of Gunung Kawi. Enjoy lunch in Kintamani, with panoramic views of Mt. Batur and its lake.
Next, visit Tegalalang village to taste some Balinese Luwak coffee and ginger tea. Marvel at the spice gardens and rice terraces before afternoon tea. Finally, go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey (aka crab-eating macaques). Wander around the market at Ubud, and see the King’s (Royal) Palace.
Departure Point :Lobby Hotel
Departure Time :Pick-up from your hotel lobby in Bali
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.