Bali Airport Transfer
Feel the ease of traveling and totally holiday just about arrived at the ngurah rai Airport, allow our Friendly Driver provide you exceptional welcome service. Standing up at pick up point of arrival, with your name on paging board.
per adult from
1 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transport and Caring Driver
- Airport Parking fee
- Handling fee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- • Meet you up at the airport with your name on paging board
• Assist you with the luggages and take you to the car park lot or designed pick up area
• Drive safely to take you to your hotel or designed area of destination
• Provide you any information and recommendation for tourist attraction, shoping places , thing to do and much more
• When arrive at your hotel or designed location the driver will assist you with all your belongings, to hand over all the luggages.
• ensure all your stuff complete and you arrived at the correct hotel or destination.
• To reconfirm any activity or tour that you already book with us if any.
Departure Point :
We will be at Pick up area in the Airport with your name on a paper We will pick up all traveller at the area 1. Seminyak, 2. Legian, 3. Kuta, 4. Tuban, 5. Jimbaran, 6. Sanur, 7. TanjungBenoa, 8. Nusa Dua 9 Uluwatu 10 Ungasan 11 Ubud 12 Gianyar 13 Tabanan Please inform us of your location when booking or prior to the date of the tour
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking or we could arrange extra car with surcharge.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.