Balaji Fun ATV Ride Single
This is the best way to explore the jungle and an authentic old village of Bali by ATV. Just at the beginning of your ride, you will find a 45-degree track down to the valley, through the bamboo forest. In the middle of your long journey, you can enjoy the majestic of Batukaru Mountain and the natural jungle from the rest area.
The ride will be continued to the village and rice field, don't forget to say hi to the farmer, they are lovely people.
We work with well-trained guides who will brief you clearly about everything and also the safety rules. We do our best to make sure your safety yet you still get the best experience with us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Waterproof shoes & helmet
- Shower room & towel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch & Welcome Drink
What's excluded :
Get yourself ready for our 2 hours ATV track through the jungle, rice field, and mud pond. Located in the remote area of Gianyar Regency, 30 minutes from Ubud, Balaji Adventure Bali offers great experience into the wild nature of Bali.
Departure Point :Balaji Adventure Bali, Jl Raya Puhu (Pintu masuk 200m utara papan nama Padma Resort Ubud, Puhu, Payangan, Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off to any hotel in Ubud, Denpasar, Kuta area
Departure Time :10/9/2019 - 10/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.