Ayung White Water Rafting and Ubud Tour : Fullday Private Tour
The best thing to do to explore of Bali island while your holiday. Firsttrip to the White Water of Ayung River and Ubud offers adventure and culture in equal measure. Under the guidance of your instructor, you’ll paddle for a few hours past lush jungle scenery and dramatic cliffs. See, too, the wild macaques of the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, and explore Ubud Market and Ubud King Palace.
- White-water rafting experience (12 km grade II and III) of 2 hrs with lunch
- Visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud
- Explore Ubud Market and Ubud King Palace.
- Hotel pickup, and drop-off are included
- Lunch and round-trip transport are included
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking driver & guide
- Entrance fee or tickets
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Profesional rafting guide
- Rafting equipment, towel, shower, changing room, water proff bag
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bintang Rafting Ubud
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Stop At: Bali Bintang Rafting Ubud, desa kedewatan br bunutan, Ubud, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
An unforgettable adventure in Bali of the best rivers as the tumble out of the tropical mountains Bali Rafting Ayung River, offers visitors several exciting river rafting trips in Bali. The Ayung River located near Ubud Village, the river has lovely scenery surrounding and beautiful waterfall.
The river length is 12 km and type of II and III rapid class. Pass through water drops and beautiful spectacular view of waterfalls this will ensure your Bali rafting trips in a fun and awesome adventure experience in Bali and one of recommended things to do in Ubud.
After approximately 2 hours rafting trip you will be reached the finish point and the restaurant are waiting for you to satisfied your hunger. The restaurant will offer you delicious buffet lunch and you can have it as much as you want.
The most enjoyable experience, our raft trips or raft expeditions are accompanied by experienced local raft captains. Our captains are friendly, well trained. They have a good knowledge of the river area, in which they were born. They will be happy to answer any question and share with you information about this region, the nature and the tradition.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village
The complex houses approximately 340 (Macaca fascicularis) monkeys (32 adult males, 19 male sub adult, 77 adult females, 122 juvenile and 54 infants).Crab-eating Macaque
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren.
The art crafting are sold in this art market consisted of various crafting, from traditional until contemporary crafting which its price is relatively cheap. Moreover, you can do the transaction directly to the merchant which generally can be bargained.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Puri Saren Agung is the palace of the Ubud royal family, making it one of the most prominent landmarks in Ubud. It serves as a cultural repository of arts, dance and literature
The Ubud Royal Palace is best known among lovers of Balinese arts as one of the main sites to view traditional dance performances
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of Bali. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
Coffee plantation and tropical fruit plantation and swing
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate