Ayung River rafting with Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Tanah Lot Bali, one of the best Bali attractions this island can offer! So, for those who love to see a fantastic sunset scenery, traveling to Tanah Lot is the best things to do in Bali. While every year Tanah Lot Bali, get a million visits by tourist from over the world. Also, get many visits by the domestic tourist
Tanah Lot Temple
While on the beach in Tanah Lot, you will see two temples. While both of the temples located on top of a big rock. One temple is on the cliff, looks like in Uluwatu temple, and the other temple is in the sea, on top of the big rock.
Furthermore, Tanah Lot means land on the sea and comes from word Tanah mean land and lot mean sea. During low tide, people can walk to get to the temple, but during high tide, the Tanah Lot temple surrounded by seawater. In front of the main temple, there is a cave where the holy snake located. Balinese people believe the sacred snake as the guardian of the temple from evil spirits.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel and back to your hotel
- A private car with a good AC
- A driver who can speak English as your guide
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Rafting Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Upadani Bali Tour
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Rio Bali Rafting
What's excluded :
- Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
- Guide Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upadani Bali Tour, Banjar Beng, Jl. Puputan Badung No.03, Carangsari, Mangupura, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80353, Indonesia
the driver will pickup from the hotel in ( Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua area, Tanjung Benoa, Uluwatu, Sanur, Ubud, Gianyar, Denpasar)
Pick up time 08.00 am
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Bali is filled with incredible things to see and do and Tanah Lot is one of them. Sunset is one of the most popular times to visit this temple but is it the best time to visit? Tanah Lot is home to not only pretty scenery but a special temple too. There are so many incredible temples in Bali it would be impossible to pick a favourite, but Tanah Lot was definitely worth a visit.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Rio Bali Rafting, Jl. Dewi Saraswati Banjar Tegalkuning, Desa, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Ayung Rafting during dry season is great fun for the entire family, Just enjoy the wildlife as you meander down a safe river with great staff. If you would like to discover a hidden waterfall than you can find it here, scenery and wild life that you can get here such as rice field, jungle, kingfisher and water fall. If you do Ayung Rafting Bali than you will enjoy Bali rain forest and very well maintain rice field.
You may also able to see wild life on Bali rain forest such as beautiful Blue Javan Kingfisher. Ayung Rafting offer a very unique sensation that you won’t get it on other places. The river has clear water and very fresh if you would like to swim, Ayung River has 10 kilometers route and 2 hours rafting adventure that you will get. The river offer class II – III level rapids which is very appropriate for beginner and children.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in(Seminyak, Kuta, Canggu, Legian, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua area, Tanjung Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Gianyar)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.