Ayung River Rafting in Ubud including Buffet Lunch and Transfers
Ayung river rafting adventure in Bali offers a new challenge with complete facilities and new equipment . Bali Ayung Rafting introduced for those who want to enjoy the white water and challenges,it is so amazing once. located in Ubud, Bali Ayung rafting runs from the village of Payangan longer route that we already know in Ubud rafting. 12 km road length and can travel within 2.5 hours. After the trip we will enjoy lunch at the restaurant Ayung integrated with the locals ubud and will add to your experience during your vacation in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1. Indonesian Buffet Lunch
- 2. Insurance
- 3. Safety Equipment Rafting with international standards
- 4. Bathroom and Change
- 5. Towel.
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
Pick Up from your hotel by area nusadua, kuta, seminyak, sanur and ubud then continue to our activities, after activities included buffet lunch then back to your hotels
• Bali Hai Bike Tours, Ubud Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Hotel by Area :Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur and UbudAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- YOU HAVE TO BRING
- 1. Clothes compensation
- 2. Cash Money to buy drinks, photos, etc.
- 3. Camera
- 4. Sport shoes or sandals.
- Must Be ready at Starting point 09.00 - 09.45am if you own transport
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.