Ayung River Rafting, and Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch
Splash down the rapids of the Ayung River, paddling along with your expert guide as they lead you between lazy pools perfect for swimming and Class III falls sure to get your heart pumping. Marvel at the dramatic volcanic landscape of Mount Batur, an active volcano down which molten lava spills. Explore the holy spring temple site, rice terraces, and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm on this Ayung River Rafting, Kintamani Volcano Tour with Lunch.
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live tour commentary in English
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Coffee tasting
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- International safety standard Rafting equipment
- Personal insurance during on Rafting trip
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Clean towel
- Water resistant bags for your valuables
- Entry/Admission - Bali Cheapest Tours
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Photo documentation on CD
Stop At: Bali Cheapest Tours, Denpasar 80361 Indonesia
Be picked up at 8.00am from your hotel and relax as you travel to the Ayung River in the Ubud region. Upon your arrival at starting point, you receive a complete training session, learning paddle techniques and safety information.
Next, put on your rafting equipment and prepare yourself for a pulse-pounding Bali river rafting adventure on the Ayung River. Feel the adrenaline as you ride through vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation over 33 spectacular rapids.
After spending the morning navigating rushing rapids, enjoy a shower in comfortable facilities, followed by a delicious buffet-style lunch on the riverbank.
Next, a tranquil drive through the island's pristine countryside takes you to Tegalalang village, to see the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the ribbons of black lava seeping down the sides of the natural landmark and the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
On the way back to your hotel we will stop at Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring.
This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off are available from your hotels in Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran areas.
Departure Time :08.00 AM - 08.30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum age is 65 years
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part
- If you have heart problems or asthma, you should not participate
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud hotels
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate