Ayung River Rafting
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali is a safe water activity in Ayung River located north of Ubud, This is the best rafting for beginners and professionals, we invite you join us and get the fantastic experience through rice field, forest, ramayana reliefe on the rock along the river.
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali has Difficulty Level II-III / Beginner Class, The rapids class on the Ayung River is for beginners also very easily accessible and suitable for those who have never tried rafting activities before. Therefore, it can be considered as a family-friendly rafting Bali.
For those who love taking far more adventurous activities that can pump up your adrenaline, Ayung River is one of Bali’s biggest and longest rivers which ideally hosts for 2.5 hour long rafting
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Rafting Equipment
- Shower facilities and fresh towels
- Indonesian buffet-style lunch
- Insurance coverage
What's excluded :
- Change of clothes
Start at a traditional Balinese wantilan design Lobby. Set in the middle of green rice fields overlooking the breathtaking Abang mountain, the lobby is a lounge fully equipped with desk, rafting equipment and a photo display of safety procedures. It is also equipped with a television and separate male and female toilets. It is here the your guide will brief you to have a fun and safe rafting trip, using English/Korean/Mandarin, or Indonesian.
Your rafting adventure then will be on Ayung River, the biggest and longest river in Bali. The Ayung River is class II and may rise to class IV during rainy season. For approximately 2 hours you will experience the natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali.
A buffet lunch is then served in a restaurant with stunning Ayung Valley views, helping you feel relaxed after your adventure. The restaurant has all amenities, including WiFi.
Departure Point :Ayung River Rafting Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.