Awesome Bali Waterfalls: Tibumana, Tukad Cepung and Tegenungan Waterfalls
Bali to visit the waterfalls. They are Tibumana waterfall, Bidadari waterfall, Tukad Cepung waterfall, and Tegenungan waterfall. These waterfalls will give you such an unforgettable experience in swimming and pictures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Traditional lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Ubud area other area will be additional charge IDR 450000/ Car
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Visit: Kemulan Bali Driver, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visit hidden of beautiful waterfalls near to Ubud area. Start the trip from your hotel pick up at 09.00. You will be taken to the first waterfall called Tibumana Waterfall. In this waterfall is good for swimming as it has very blue water and fresh come from the mountain. It is located very deep inside the lush green jungle along the beautiful slopes. Walk along the path passing some stairs down and pass a wooden bridge to see a beautiful waterfall. Next, you will drive around 45 minutes to get Tukad Cepung Waterfall and then continue to Bidadari Waterfall. This waterfall is the most hidden waterfall in Bali. You cannot see it from any distance, except you go 10 meters from the waterfall because it is located inside the cave. To get there you need to walk along the jungle and some stairs to get the river. You will walk along the river with the high rock in between and you will see the most beautiful waterfall at the end. On the way to the last waterfall, you will stop for your lunch. Your guide will find a small warung or café along the way to make sure you taste the real traditional Balinese food. It will be a delicious food from a local people. Eating where local people eat will give you such an unforgettable experience. Last stop is Tegenungan Waterfall. It is also a beautiful waterfall with fresh water from the mountain. You can walk very close to the waterfall and top rock of it. Enjoy your free time chilling around the water before you go back to your hotel.
Departure Point :08.00– 08.15 AM : Nusa Dua/Jimbaran08.00 – 08.30 AM : Sanur Area08.00 – 08.15 AM : Kuta Area09.00 – 09.30 AM : Ubud AreaNote: Make sure that you already at the hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.