Authentic Balinese Traditional Cooking Class
Answer your guess work, where to find a real authentique local Balinese food and how to make it ! Presenting a new private traditional cooking class tailored with exploring the traditional morning food Market. Introducing 8 receipt of Balinese food on private cooking class. Enjoy the real food Balinese lunch at the local family dinning table. In touch with young coconut leaf and creat the offering as a extra point in this amazing day out. Get the pick up from your hotel lobby and let's add more experince to take home with full bags sweet memory in Bali.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully equiped with traditional Balinese Kitchen sett
- Cooking Ingredients
- Friendly hosted by Balinese Chef
- Used natural organic ingredients
- Private Cooking Class
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Private Transport
- Lunch with Delicious Balinese food
- Welcome drink
- Bottled water
- Special receipt sacred Balinese food
What's excluded :
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gianyar, Gianyar, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Balinese Traditional Cooking Class with Lunch. Get the pick up from your Hotel lobby at 09 : 00 Am, and our friendly tour driver will company you to the new experience of Balinese Traditional Cooking Class. Begin the session from the first stop to visit the Gianyar Traditional Market, where is located in the heart of Gianyar town about 15 Minutes from Ubud Center and 60 Minutes from Kuta - Seminyak or Canggu. Discover the authentiq of Bali, Gianyar Morning Market is presented all fresh cooking ingredients such as vegetable , meat, spice, herbs and the unique of the traditional market you can see on your visit, the market also has a skater that devide the clothing shop and offering for Balinese ritual shop. Unique, colorfull, and fresh containt like a local Balinese it is presented on your Experience visit at Morning Gianyar Traditional Market before heading to our private Balinese cooking class.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sidan, Sidan, Gianyar, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Experience Balinese Traditional Cooking class with authentique Balinese culinary disesh. The cooking class will be presented at the Sidan village within 10 minutes from Gianyar city center. Its hosted by friendly Balinese family, welcome you with warms greeting and smile to their lovely home and kitchen. Let's add more new experience culinary Balinese traditional typical food and cake receipt, use a fresh ingredients with out MSG or food chemical taste. Upon arrival at the Sidan Village, you will be taken to Balinese family lovely home, the activity is begin from introducing a Balinese traditional house concept and structor which is has five different building where each building has different funtion and every building has different name such as : Bale Daje / Gedong the north building, Bale Dangin / East Building, Bale Delod / South Building, North East Building as the Family Private Temple, West Building / Bale Dauh and enjoy more with owner. Presented a welcome drink at the guest or family lounge or commont area. Enjoy a fresh cup of hot Bali coffee or warms tea at the relaxing commont area , and continue to the next activity to make offering and cooking class.
I . Making a offering, enjoy the experince to learn making balinese offering as it called Canang for daily Hindu offers for blessing of the day, based on young coconut leave main material and fully combination colour of Bali flowers and pandan leaf as ornamented the offering and tailored with a clip of Bamboe.
II. Cooking class, on the session you will taken to the Balinese traditional kitchen that located in south building, fully equipment with traditional cooking sett and using a wooden fire to cook the main course. Step by step you will introduce following the real Balinese receipt of local food of " Nasi Campur " a beautiful combination of meat, rice , vegetable , and also Balinese cake "Dadar Gulung " as a desserts.
1. Making "Base Rajang" The class will start from making a Balinese Souce as the souce for the main course and the name is " Base Rajang " the base rajang is a purely mixing of many different local spices and herbs and fried with virgin coconut oil. The process making base rajang as Balinese souce.
2. Making "Nasi Sela" a traditional steam rice with extra sweet potato on the rice. You can learn and practice the following receipt from soaking a rice till is steam mix with bean of sweet potato square. If you prepare a plain rice, you can request a rice with out sweet potato.
3. Making " Tum " with meat Babi ( Pork ) or Ayam ( Chiken ) we can make special request following the meat for cooking. The " Tum " is a Balinese traditional side dish that presented on Nasi Campur. Its a smooth meat mixture with Balinese souce wraped by Banana leaf and steamed on perfectly temperature until is fresh fully cooked and produce a very delicious aroma and taste , the tum Babi will be plated on serving a Balinese Nasi Campur.
4. Making " Sate Ayam " is a square meat inserted on a bamboe stick that rub on balinese special sacred souce that will be presented on cooking time. Grilled with special wood live coals that heat perfectly from side to side till it cooked and ready to serve on serving plate.
5. Making a " Sayur Urab" the best combination of fresh short boiled vegetable on perfect temperature , mixture with grated young coconut and base rajang. a little sprinkling of small pieces fried onion and slice of fresh young orange leaf, It presenting pefect and delicious taste that you will never forget it.
6. Making " Balinese soup or Kare" a super delicious soup that made from chiken and spice of Base Rajang, and mixtured with coconut milk and little bit of pinaple. Boild on soft touch medium fire till it come ready and yummy. Fully receipt you can get on your practice and dont forget to remember.
7. Making " Perkedel " a Balinese side dishes is made from combanation corn , sacred receipt Balinese ingridients and also little bit of eggs and flower . Fried deep on short time till it come gold brown and fine the taste as the best of long life experience.
8. Making a " Dadar Guling " a Balinese deserts, a unique plavour is come from juice of Daun Suji mixtured with young coconut milk, granted coconut and palm sugar and of course special sacred receipt of dadar guling. Roll and make on stinsir diameter with finally result of beautiful and tasty Dadar Guling.
After the cooking class is finish, you will taken to the plating room to decorated plate with Banana leaf and ready to serve fully Balinese food culinary experience for your Lunch or Dinner Time.
After Having a meal, you will taking back to your hotel by our friendly tour driver and of course with fully Balinese Village Culinary memory for long life Experience
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Big luggage room on air conditioner modern vehicle is available for your hotel transfer need on day tourSpecial Featured Complimentary Hotel Transfer - Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off Service on Private Tour in surrounding area : 1. Airport Dps Ngurah rai2. Kuta3. Nusa dua center4. Mcd Jimbaran and Jimbaran Center5. Tuban 6. Seminyak 7. Canggu8. Kerobokan and Umalas9. Beraban Tabanan10.Sanur beach and Center11. Denpasar city center12. Ubud13. Payangan14. Keramas15. Padang bai harbour16. Gianyar city 17. Keramas Beach and Village18. Ketewel Beach and VillageAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Cooking class for everyone
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.