Authentic Balinese Food and Wine Tour - Sanur, Bali. For Food and Wine Lovers!
Bali is synonymous with food and it is an integral part of the culture and ceremony. Tradition Balinese food is prepared using a variety of spices, blended with vegetables, meat or fish. When eating out, locals typically frequent night markets or warungs (food stands).
The places you will visit are locally run, including a Balinese winery. The people you meet on the tour are all Balinese locals. The places you will visit are not for the faint hearted. In true Anthony Bourdain style, this tour is as local as it gets!
What's included :
- Snacks - This tour focuses on Balinese Food served by local Balinese people in local Balinese eateries.
- Alcoholic Beverages - This tour focuses on Balinese Food served by local Balinese people in local Balinese eateries.
What's excluded :
Stop At: Sanur Morning Market, Jl. Danau Tamblingan, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
This is the first stop on a tour visiting six closely guarded venues, where you will enjoy multiple dishes, and a stop at an award winning Balinese winery. This tour focuses on Balinese Food served by local Balinese people in local Balinese eateries.
Enjoy local ‘Award Winning’ Wines which are Balinese owned and operated. You will also experience the local drink called ‘Arak’ on this tour, like no other!
Combining the above will give you the very best culinary experience. You wont want this genuine local experience to end!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jl. Danau Poso No.106, Sanur, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers