Authentic Balinese Cooking Classes
An Original Balinese Cooking Class in Bakas klungkung Bali, offers you an opportunity to learn how to cook real Balinese food with local ingredient, with skilled and friendly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- An Original Balinese Cooking Class in Bakas klungkung Bali, offers you an opportunity to learn how to cook real Balinese food with local ingredient, with skilled and friendly. Teachers who can impart the secrets of Balinese cooking to you in a fun atmosphere.
Morning class starts with a trip to a local market. In Bali Markets open early, The food markets are a great way to introduce students to Bali culture and lifestyle. The Chef will explain about Balinese tastes and customs, local meat, fish, and produce, finding unique ingredients and, of course Balinese-style bargaining! Learn the secrets of buying fresh ingredients in a traditional, – what to select and what to reject.
The Balinese Cooking Class that we offer are completely hands on and conducted in English, students will be provided their own cooking station and utensils to prepare and cook all of dishes by themselves. The class is limited to a maximum of ten participants per class to ensure individual attention for everyone.
• Ayam Sambal Bawang - ½ fried chicken with Balinese sweet onion and chili,
with the flavor of kaffir lime and homemade coconut oil
• Plecing Kangkung - Blanch Indonesian water spinach marinated with chilli and shrimp paste sambal. ( optional : vegetarian )
• Lawar Of The Day - Mixture of vegetables, coconut, and minced meat. Please ask our staff for today’s special. ( optional : gluten free )
• Serombotan - One of local favorite, mix of steam and fresh vegetables with toasted grated coconut, base kalas, and fried peanuts
• Sate Be Siap - Char grilled marinated chicken skewer with aromatic spiced peanut sauce
• Nasi Goreng Bongkot - Infused fried rice with torch ginger, chilli and garlic. served with beef skewers, chicken sausages, shredded chicken, fried egg and prawn crackers
• Bubuh Injin - Warm black glutinous rice served with grated coconut
• Godoh - Deep fried banana with salted caramel sauce
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport Please contact us for pick up in different areaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :10/17/2019 - 10/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.