Authentic Bali Experiences
Out of the touristic spots. Visit an old village with their beautiful nature and culture. An old Hinduism temple is also allocated here. Meet locals on their daily life, Farmers and Artists. Its not just a sightseeing, but more in to have a great experience about Bali. Because, we knew that everyone who travel to Bali are looking for to have this, but no one can do this for you. So here, you are invited to join locals for making an offering, do a blessing ritual and having herbal teas and foods experiences. And we believe, after this program you will have more understanding about Bali, Traditions, Cultures.
What's included :
- Lunch - This journey is include with coffee break and lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir is on your hand
Meet locals on their daily life, Farmers, Local Artists, Holy-man. A hidden gems of Nature. An old temple before the century. We will give you full explanation of it. This journey is will give you an experience about Bali in one day.
We have design a special tour program for you to have more experience about Bali. Our highlight program base on the Harmony philosophy of Tri Hita Karana. Which are Parhayangan (Vsit temple with it unique tradition of purification ritual), Pawongan (Meet local artist with it amazing drawing skill on canvas and paper), Palemahan (A hidden gems of Kumulilir will help you to release you bad mood into a happiness).
This journey will start at 08:00am from your hotel, so make sure you have prepared everything you needs, such as ; small money, Camera, Sun OIl, Hat, Change clothes and towel.
For your booking, please also provide us your hotel detail information if you expected to have pick up from your hotel.
• Traditional Balinese Food
• Balinese sweet - Coffee, Herbal Teas and Balinese cake
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel are not listed, please do let us know. As long as the hotel you stay are allocated in Ubud, it will be no extra cost.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands