ATV Ride & Ubud Tour
Discover a new experience on Bali's most recommended activity, ATV quad bike will be a great thing to start your day on its longest track in Bali (9km) with panoramic rain forest view, rice paddies and passing trough the bamboo forest. This activities will be combined with Ubud tour to visit Tegalalang rice terrace and Ubud sanctuary Monkey Forest in which both of them are the iconic place in Ubud area.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Professional quad bike instructor
- English speaking driver/guide
- ATV ride safety equipment
- Locker, shower and changing room
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Personal Tour Guide/Driver
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Bali Atv Ride Real Adventure: All Inclusive
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud Bali Atv Ride Real Adventure: All Inclusive, Ubud Indonesia
Experience Balaji ATV ride with its longest jungle trek (9 km) with panoramic view of rain forest, rice paddies, bamboo forest and playing in the mud.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Pamper your eyes at one of UNESCO heritage rice terrace with its stunning view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Visiting Monkey Forest one of Ubud iconic tourist destination and It is well known as natural habitat of long tailed monkey.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup our guest at the pickup point requested.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.