An Evening of Bali Traditional Dance
No visit to Bali would be complete without seeing some of the island's many colourful dances. We take you to view 3 of the most famous dances:
- Sanghyang (Trance) Dance is traditionally performed as an exorcism to promote peace and health within a village.
- Kecak (Monkey) Dance, performed by a group of at least 50 men who dance in a circle around a blazing torch.
- Fire Dance, where the dancer becomes entranced and is able to dance on hot coals without feeling pain.
On completion of the performance your guide shall be happy to drop you at one of the many local restaurants close to your hotel- most restaurant will provide you with a complimentary return transfer to your hotel. Please not dinner is not included.
What's included :
- Professional guide
- 1-hour dance performance
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Departure Point :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff