An Eco-Walk through Green Bali
For a close view of the variety of natural splendour, hike with us on Bali! Lots of plants, trees and herbs will pass by, as your guide and plant specialists point out the uniqueness of Balinese flora. You’ll feel refreshed after a walk through nature.
• An eco-walking tour through green Ubud
• Get an insight in the medicinal powers at a herb garden
• Learn about the flora and fauna of Bali
• End the tour at a local lunch restaurant
• Return transfers from and to resort are included.
What's included :
- A half-day eco-walk with a professional English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All taxes and service fees included
- Snacks, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Hotel accommodation on Bali
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud and customers from any harbour on the island
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing outside the general area
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Stop At: Jalan Bayad, Jl. Bayad, Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
A private transfer from your southern Bali or Ubud hotel will bring you to the starting point where you will meet your fellow walkers. Bayad is a small village near Ubud and is considered to be the best point to start. The actual walking time will be approximately two hours as we include various stops to admire the beauty and allow your guide to tell more about the numerous plants and trees. Few of these plants are said to have healing powers. After enjoying a hot coffee, tea and refreshments, the light hike will bring us to a local spice and herb garden. Produces harvested on these lands have medicinal purposes and have been natural solutions for ailments and first-aid emergencies.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bali, Bali
We continue following a carefully-chosen path down towards a cave which leads to an underground labyrinth of paths and tracks that will lead to our final destination; a local lunch address that serves excellent traditional Indonesian food. This much-needed meal after a nice walk to discover Bali’s abundance in natural marvels will end this half-day. From the restaurant, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Legian). and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence.
- This tour is operated on private basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The actual walk is approximately 2 hours and no training or experience is required. We highly allow customer bringing good, comfortable walking shoes with them.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides