Amed Bali Snorkelling: Japanese Shipwreck & Vienna Beach – Full Day
● Spend a day in paradise, exploring shipwrecks and other snorkel spots off the west coast of Bali
● Visit the Japanese Shipwreck Point, Amed Beach, Lipah Bay and Vienna Beach
● Snorkel amongst a rich variety of reef fish, coral and other marine life
● Travel by air-conditioned transport with a friendly and experienced tour guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lipah Beach
- Entry/Admission - Amed Beach
- Entry/Admission - Vienna Beach Resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lipah Beach, Balizee, Bunutan, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
We’ll pick you up early and travel to Lipah Beach on the east coast of Bali. Here, we’ll board a traditional boat for a ride across to crystal clear waters to Amed Wreck, one of Bali’s greatest snorkel and dive sites. An abundance of colourful marine life can be seen here daily including parrot fish, turtles and manta rays. The colourful coral growing across this sunken ship is a sight to see in itself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amed Beach, Tulamben Village, Kec Kubu, Karangasem Indonesia
With so many fantastic sights to see in Bali, you’re spoiled for choice. If you’re a fan of snorkelling and the underwater world, however, you won’t want to miss Amed Wreck, otherwise known as the Japanese Shipwreck.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vienna Beach Resort, Jl. Raya Lipah Jl. Raya Amed, Bunutan, Abang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80852, Indonesia
Before the day’s up, we’ll take you to a second impressive snorkel spot, Vienna Beach. With white sand and calm waters filled with unique marine life, this is paradise to a T!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK-UP from: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud; Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax, Candidasa 100K/Pax). For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on the participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENTIMPORTANT NOTICEKindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.