Amazing White Water Rafting at Ayung River Ubud
Go white-water rafting on the Ayung River, paddling previously untouched waters from a starting point further north than most rafting operations. You’re taken to a state-of-the-art rafting reception center for a safety briefing before you traverse Class II and III rapids with an expert river guide at the helm. Afterward, enjoy a buffet lunch and shower.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Ubud and South Bali.
- White-water rafting trip on the Ayung River
- Paddle the rapids with a professional river guide
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and shower
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Ubud and South Bali
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off with comfortable private air-conditioned car
- Safety rafting equipment & Professional guide
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Locker, towel, shower, waterproof bag and changing room
- Insurance cover
What's excluded :
- Photos and Videos
Experience the rafting sessions over 33 rapids where you will travel through formerly unseen river splendors on the first section of the tour with daring, exciting and challenging new rapids to a dd to the thrill of Bali’s longest white water rafting trip. These class 2 & 3 rapids include encounters on vortexes of swirling and funneled waters, natural ramps and sudden drops in elevation and adrenaline pumping action which can be safely experienced by anyone from 7-65 years of age.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Please stated your hotel details information Nusa Dua/ Jimbaran/ Uluwatu Area : 07.00 - 07.30 AM Kuta/ Seminyak/ Canggu Area : 07.00 - 07.30 AM Sanur/ Denpasar : 07.30 - 08.00 AM Ubud : 08.15 - 08.45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.