Amazing Rafting adventure on the Telaga Waja white water Bali with Breakfast
Telaga Waja White Water Rafting must be a good activity when you go to eastern part of Bali Island, Telaga Waja White River can be considered as the best rafting spot in Bali. The Telaga Waja river can be a good idea for those who love rafting. It is located around Mount Abang and it has a strong stream that runs through the jungle of Mount Agung and idyllic villages. It is also close to the Besakih temple. Certainly, it will be your spectacular experience that you must join during your Bali adventure tour. You can enjoy the fresh white water in Bali and you can also witness the outstanding Bali nature directly. Maybe, this is your first or the second time to join rafting activity, but you do not want to go rafting at the difficult track. So, Telaga Waja White water rafting must be a good choice to start your rafting tour. During your Bali adventure tour, you can get your first experience in rafting because Telaga Waja offers beginner class rafting. BOOK NOW
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Rafting equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Breakfast (Morning tea or coffee)
What's excluded :
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities
The Telaga Waja river can be a good idea for those who love rafting. You can enjoy the fresh white water in Bali and you can also witness the outstanding Bali nature directly. Maybe, this is your first or the second time to join rafting activity, but you do not want to go rafting at the difficult track. So, Telaga Waja White water rafting must be a good choice to start your rafting tour. During your Bali adventure tour, you can get your first experience in rafting because Telaga Waja offers beginner class rafting. You are also no need to worry because you do go rafting alone because you can invite your friends and family members to join this activity or you can also join other people if you are a lonely traveler. Moreover, the river is also very long and you will spend your time about 2.5 hours to reach the end of the river.
On this Telaga Waja Rafting you can enjoy:
- Amazing view of rice terrance in Bali.
- Wonderful view around the river.
- Fantastic view of some Bali mountains.
- Seeing a lot of Bali monkeys in the forest.
- Enjoy the natural view of Bali forest.
- The challenging stream of Telaga Waja river.
- Soaking on the water after the activity.
• Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali, Desa Batusesa Menaga, Rendang, Menanga, Karangasem, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80863, Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- 03:00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian- 03:00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran- 03:30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar- 04:00 AM: Ubud- Other locations will be confirmed by our staffPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up other locations will be confirmed by our staff
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff