Amazing Private Tours: Water Rafting, Monkey Forest, Agrotourism
We are an official tour company in Bali with more than 10 years experience.
Our tour driver services are professional with a Balinese smile.
Getting picked up from your hotel at 8.30am, and than listen to the safety briefing before hopping aboard your individual river tube. Then, you'll set out along the Ayung River and marvel at the serene jungle scenery as you float downstream, bobbing up and down in your inflatable tube.
Along the way, pass over small rapids and waterfalls, hop off to explore a natural cave, and cover approximately 2 miles of the river. After around 3 hours on the water, head ashore to dry off before refueling with a delicious Balinese lunch at a local restaurant.
After, visit the sacred monkey forest Ubud to see population monkey and make a picture with the monkey jump in your hand and than visit to luwak coffee plantation to test coffee and tea.
After we going back to hotel.
Make this private tour your choice, you will get a memorable experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - at local restaurant
- Coffee and/or Tea - The civet coffee to test coffee and tea
- All entrance tickets
- Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Ayung Rafting Bali
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung Rafting Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Ayung River and admire the serene forest scenery as you float downstream, up and down in your rubber tubes.
Along the way, pass small rapids and waterfalls, descend to explore natural caves, and take about 2 miles from the river
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
See the monkey population and make pictures with monkeys jumping in your hands
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
the civet coffee plantation to test coffee and tea.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your place of stay, please provide the name of the hotel / villa and addressAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.