Amazing Private Tours: Dolphins Lovina and Gitgit Waterfall with Lunch
We are an official tour company in Bali with more than 10 years experience.
Our tour driver services are professional with a Balinese smile.
Enjoy your very interesting private tour with us!
We will bring you to visit various very beautiful tourist objects in Bali, including:
1. Lovina dolphin,
2. Gitgit waterfall,
3. Ulundanu beratan temple, lunch and Candikuning market
Our driver will serve you the best during the tour because this is your private tour.
Your satisfaction and comfort is our priority. BOOK NOW..!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private A/C Car
- English Speaking Driver
- Boat Ticket To See Dolphins
- All Entrance Ticket
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Info Dolphin Tour Lovina
- Entry/Admission - Gitgit Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bedugul Traditional Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Info Dolphin Tour Lovina, jalan pantai bali bagus, Anturan, Kec. Buleleng, Kabupaten Buleleng, Bali 81152, Indonesia
Bali Lovina Beach is one of the famous tourist places in north part of Bali which own beautiful of calm sea water, blackish chromatic sand and the sea with its dolphin. One of the favorite fascinations in Lovina is dolphin watching tour. Hundreds of dolphins can be seen in the morning time around 1 km offshore. We can see the dolphin attractions in this place like jumping and watching sunrise. Lovina area is also supported by the number of tourism fascination which is can be reached from this location.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gitgit Waterfall, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Gitgit Waterfall is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali which is located in Gitgit countryside, Sukasada sub district and about 10 Km from Singaraja Town or about 70 Km from Denpasar.
It is not far from the waterfall place, there is a place for taking a rest while enjoy the beauty panorama of rice terrace and Buleleng Beach. In order to visit the Gitgit waterfall, all visitors will follow the walkway down until the spot point. Many tourists from domestic and foreign countries visits this waterfall
This is the most famous waterfall in Bali. The Gitgit Waterfall is on the edge of the Highway Denpasar - Bedugul - Singaraja .The Waterfall is 300 meters above sea level
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop.
And lunch will be serve at local restaurant near the temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bedugul Traditional Market, Candikuning, Baturiti, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Candi Kuning Market is the name of traditional fruit and vegetable market situated in the mountain area of Bedugul Bali. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja and many visited by tourists or local people who pass this market. The fruits and vegetable are displayed look fresh due to it supplied from the local agriculture field surrounding area.
This market provides fresh fruits, vegetables, spices, and exotic flowers such as delicate orchids and roses that are neatly displayed creating an array of wonderful colors. Spices include nutmeg, pepper, paprika and turmeric. A wide variety of fresh fruit and vegetables can be found here, as well as pomelo and durian.
There are also many types of souvenirs and traditional snacks available to take home to family and friends. To the rear of the market are rows of plant and flower vendors, and surrounding the market are several restaurants where you can eat and rest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up time 2.30 am Ports
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up time 02.30 am
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour that is in demand now
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.