Amazing Private Tour-Uluwatu Kecak Dance and Romantic Seafood Dinner
We are an official tour company in Bali with more than 10 years experience.
Enjoy private tour to explore the amazing Uluwatu Temple at sunset. After watching the hypnotic kecak dance, we will bring you to taste Bali's freshest seafood at an ocean front in Jimbaran Bay.
Take in the famous sunset at Ulwuatu temple, one of Bali's most iconic spots
Enjoy the legendary kecak fire dance, performed only to the chanting of the dancers
Explore the beautiful cliffside location of Uluwatu and say hi to the cheeky monkeys
Tuck into a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Never missed the beauty of Bali nature has offer. Our friendly Bali Tour Driver always give the best service during the tour with ride the private car.
Our professional tour driver service with a typical Balinese smile. Make this tour package your choice. You will get an unforgettable personal experience.
Your satisfaction and comfort is our priority. Book now..!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by private and air conditioned vehicles
- English speaking driver
- Private tour
- Parking fee
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Entrance temple fees
- Seafood Dinner (available for purchase)
- Kecak dance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
First trip visiting Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Tour. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. Uluwatu temple is very amazing and there area also the group of monkeys dwelling the small forest around the temple. They are believed to guard the temple from bad influences.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Tour. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. Kecak dance performance presents the dance as an introduction to the story a fragment from the Ramayana, the Hindu epic which finds its expression in many forms, not only in dance, but also in painting and carving.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Your final destination will be a seafood cafe serving delicious seafood Jimbaran Bay. You can enjoy this with your feet in the sand as its right on the beach. What a perfect end to the evening!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel only served in Kuta area, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, UluwatuAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.