Amazing Private Tour Nusa Penida: Broken Beach, Kelingking, Angel Billabong
We are an official tour company in Bali with more than 10 years experience.
Our tour driver services are professional with a Balinese smile.
Enjoy your very interesting private tour with us!
We will bring you to visit various very beautiful tourist objects in Nusa Penida island has many popular tourist destinations, including:
1. Broken Beach
2. Angel Billabong
3. Kelingking Beach.
Our driver will serve you the best during the tour because this is your private tour.
Your satisfaction and comfort is our priority. BOOK NOW..!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off
- Return ticket fast boat
- Private car & private english driver
- Mineral water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Kelingking Beach is a hidden beach on the southwestern coast of Nusa Penida island. You can enjoy one of the most breath-taking views over the hills and small strip of white sand from atop a hill of the same name. The sight features a limestone headland covered in green, against the deep blue waters of the open Indian Ocean. This unique formation is reminiscent of a Tyrannosaurus Rex head, hence its nickname ‘T-Rex Bay’. The secluded beach itself is down a rugged 400m cliffside hike. This is recommended only for the fit and adventurous.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nusa Penida, Nusa Penida, Bali
Broken Beach is an incredible little cove on Nusa Penida island. The highlight of the cove and the reason it is called Broken Beach is due to the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
Broken Beach may not be much different as Uluwatu tourism area in Bali. Broken Beach is not less beautiful with Uluwatu. In addition, Broken Beach much more quiet and comfortable because of the remoteness of the settlements.
Panorama on the beach Pasih Uug Beach is very beautiful and quiet. There, we can see the combination of two attractions well as the attraction of green hills and blue sea attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
Angel’s Billabong is a spectacular rock formation on Nusa Penida island's southwestern cliff edges. It's nearby Broken Beach, another popular site with unique limestone formations. The naturally formed rock lagoon offers a scenic seascape. You can descend into its crystal-clear rock pools for a swim or a soak, but only during low tide. The rock pools are one of the must-sees for visitors to Nusa Penida. The island itself is famous for its beautiful cliffs and pristine coastlines. Both Angel's Billabong and Broken Beach are very popular sites here. However, you’ll most likely have this amazing natural infinity pool all to yourself on your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
Back to sanur from penida at 16.30pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up 7 am : Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa duaPick up 6.30am ; UbudAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up 7 am : Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa dua
- Pick up 6.30am ; Ubud
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.