Amazing Private Tour: Mount Batur Volcano Sunrise Trek with Natural Hot Spring
Challenge yourself with a predawn climb of an active volcano in Bali
Savor a breakfast of eggs cooked in volcanic steam
Soothe tired muscles during a visit to natural hot springs
Enjoy the personalized attention of your own private guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- bottled water
- Private tour
- Local Guide
- Basic breakfast
- Entry/ Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/ Admission - Batur Natural spring
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Batur Natural Hotspring
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is a different activity that you can try when you are having a vacation in Bali. This activity will let you explore the beautiful Mount Batur as one of the active volcanoes on this island. We can say that it is a popular tour in Bali for good reason.
You can explore this beautiful mountain and get up close to this one of the most sacred mountains in Bali. In addition, you can also be amazed by the wonderful views of the sun bursting from its place. Below is more about this sunrise trekking.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
Toya Bungkah is an area name on Pekraman Batur Village, Kintamani District. The name Toya Bungkah comes from two words, Toya is a Balinese word means water, and Bungkah proposes a bunch of rock.
There are reasons why the place called Toya Bungkah because of the area of Toya Bungkah; there are plenty of hot springs that come underneath the stone. The local people predict the hot spring comes from aquifers at a depth of 635 meters from the ground surface. Also, the warm water temperature when reaching out to the surface measure around 50 degrees Celsius (122 Fahrenheit).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
Taste authentic Bali teas and coffees at Satria Agrowisata, located in a lush jungle setting. This plantation remains best known for offering kopi luwak or civet coffee, produced with beans previously eaten, partially digested, and then excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small tree-climbing animal. Despite--or because of--this undeniably unappealing production method, kopi luwak remains among the most expensive coffees on the planet. Take a guided walk around the jungle plantation to learn more about the unusual production process.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system. Known as the subak, the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system is said to have been passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the 8th century. Tegallalang forms the 3 most splendid terraced landscapes in Ubud's shared region, with the others being in the villages of Pejeng and Campuhan.
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Pass By: Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
Pass By: The Bali Driver Tour, Perumnas Monang Maning, Jl. Gn. Seraya No.24, Tegal Harum, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80119, Indonesia
Tour and travel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby Hotel/Villa or travelers can give the locationAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.