Amazing Private Tour: Lempuyang temple, Tirta gangga, Tukad cepung waterfall
We are an official tour company in Bali with more than 10 years experience.
Our tour driver services are professional with a Balinese smile.
Enjoy your very interesting private tour with us!
We will bring you to visit various very beautiful tourist objects in Bali, including:
1. Lempuyang temple,
2. Tirta gangga,
3. Tukad cepung waterfall
Our driver will serve you the best during the tour because this is your private tour.
Your satisfaction and comfort is our priority. BOOK NOW..!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation car with air conditioning
- English speaking driver
- Mineral water
- Pick up and drop off
- All admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Penataran Agung Lempuyang Temple is a temple located on the slopes of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali. The Penataran Agung Lempuyang Temple is considered part of the temple complex around Mount Lempuyang, one of the most respected temples in Bali. The temples on Mount Lempuyang, represented by the highest temple on the summit of Mount Lempuyang, Lempuyang Luhur Temple, are one of Sad Kahyangan Jagad, or "six world sanctuaries", the six holiest prayer places in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The primary draw in this area for visitors is the Tirta Gangga water palace, a lovely maze of pools and fountains surround by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. The one hectare complex was built from 1948 onwards by the late heir to the Kingdom of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. It has been lovingly re-built and restored and has an air of authentic royal magnificence. The centrepiece of the palace is an eleven tiered fountain, and there are many beautiful carvings and statues adorning the gardens. This is a great spot to unwind and it has a real atmosphere of old Bali.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall known as the best virgin waterfall in Bali. Not many people known this spot as tourist spot and currently it’s free to enter the area.
Tukad Cepung Waterfalls, unlike most waterfalls, this waterfall surrounded by cliffs that the circular shape.
The circular cliffs give you the feeling of being in a cave, while the open sky right from where the waterfall emerges, gives you the most enchanting view. The sunlight falls on the glistering waterfall creating a rainbow, which feels as though it is projected right up to you. If you have never seen water flowing from the sky, then this would be your chance. Unlike any other waterfalls in Bali, Tukad Cepung Waterfall does not flow into a river, stream or jungle, but it flows gently down the cliffs. The river can be seen from up above, meanwhile the waterfall can only be viewed once you walk down the stairs and into the cliff.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Picked up at 6 amPorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up at 6 am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.