Amazing Private Tour-Kintamani Volcano Downhill Cycling-Gunung Kawi Temple-Lunch
We will be eager to take you around Bali in this hilarious combo trip of an adventurous bikes tour experience through the Balinese villages with our professional tour guide; visiting Coffee Plantation; and Explore Gunung Kawi Tebing Temple in Tampaksiring Gianyar, a relic from ancient Balinese kingdoms,the old Balinese heritage is considered to have been built since the reign of King Udayana in the mid-11th century, which was the Warmadewa dynasty. These outdoor activities will be fun and unforgettable experience to complete your holiday in Bali. You can have pleasure in a memorable experience of your lifetime in the near future.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- all tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Downhill Cycling
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- Visit: Kintamani Downhill Cycling, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Embark your voyage on an adventurous bikes tour experience through the Balinese villages with our professional tour guide. Bikes tour start from top of the Kintamani hills down to Ubud village. You will sense the true Bali spirit by meeting with local villagers and the tour guide will tell you everything about the objects you are visiting. From Kintamani the bikes tour will be surrounded by Batur Volcano, small villages, temples, rice fields,small waterfall and meeting with local peoples along the way to Ubud villages These outdoor activities will be fun and unforgettable experience to complete your holiday in Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
If you are a coffee addict and happen to spend your holiday in Bali, you should never miss visiting Bali Coffee Plantation. It is the place where you can see various kinds of coffee, such as Arabica coffee, Robusta coffee, and the famous and pricey Luwak coffee. You will be able to watch the process, from harvesting until making process to coffee powder. Experience how to make traditional Balinese coffee. Besides coffee, you can also enjoy other plantations, such as pineapples, snake fruits or salak, and many more. Enjoy the best taste of Balinese coffee or ginger tea while enjoying the natural green scenery of the river valley. You can buy various products sold in Bali Coffee Plantation, such as traditional Balinese coffee, Luwak coffee, herb oil, and many more. Do not forget to taste the famous and expensive Luwak Coffee. Enjoy the rich yet smooth taste of the coffee. The best part is, you can taste it for free.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Explore Gunung Kawi Tebing Temple in Tampaksiring Gianyar, a relic from ancient Balinese kingdoms,the old Balinese heritage is considered to have been built since the reign of King Udayana in the mid-11th century, which was the Warmadewa dynasty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kintamani Downhill Cycling, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby on time
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7.30 am
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.