Amazing Private Day Trip-5 Star Mason Adventure Rafting-Tegenungan Waterfall
Package Private Tour we offer to you
5 Star Mason Adventure Morning Rafting, Tegenungan Waterfall.
Never missed the beauty of Bali nature has offer. Our friendly Bali Tour Driver always give the best service during the tour with ride the private car.
Visiting coffee, chocolate and spice plantations and while drinking coffee and ginger tea, while enjoying a natural village atmosphere, it's free
If there is a place that you do not want to visit, immediately talk with the driver to continue the next trip. the satisfaction and comfort of your trip is our goal
Our driver will serve you the best, your satisfaction and comfort is our priority. Make this activity tour your choice. You will get an unforgettable personal experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hot shower
- Charge room
- all admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mason Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mason Adventures, Ubud 80221 Indonesia
5 Star Mason Adventure Morning Rafting
Get wet and wild with the pioneers of Bali’s adventure industry, and enjoy a thrilling and scenic journey along the enigmatic Ayung River in Ubud. Featuring Bali’s longest white water rafting trip and exclusively providing the only premium experience available on the island from start to finish; including the best facilities, equipment, safety, food and service.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Taste authentic Bali teas and coffees at Agrowtourism, located in a lush jungle setting. This plantation remains best known for offering kopi luwak or civet coffee, produced with beans previously eaten, partially digested, and then excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small tree-climbing animal. Despite--or because of--this undeniably unappealing production method, kopi luwak remains among the most expensive coffees on the planet. Take a guided walk around the jungle plantation to learn more about the unusual production process.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall is the beauty and hidden waterfall in Ubud village. The water is furthermore clean and clear. It is suitable for washing or just playing around water and the most interesting Waterfall to visit during your holiday in Bali Islands.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pick up time 7. am at Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, Tanah Lot area • Pick up time 8 am Ubud area Ports
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7. am at Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, Tanah Lot area
- Pick up time 8 am Ubud area
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.