Amazing Full-Day Rafting Adventure in Telaga Waja River and Ubud Tour
Full-Day White Water Rafting Adventure in Telaga Waja River and Explore Ubud is exciting packages that we design to fulfill your adventure experience in paradise island of Bali.
The tour will be start at 08.00 AM from your hotel then we will drive you to Telaga Waja River where you will enjoy the amazing 3 hours rafting activity. On your rafting trip we are sure you will be amaze, excited and terrified by the scenery and rapids of the river, after the rafting finish we will serve your delicious lunch at rafting restaurant.
Then the tour will continue to visit Ubud Monkey Forest which is home to over 400 long tailed macaques which are divided into 4 groups. The trip will continue to visit Ubud Palace or Puri Saren it has well preserved Balinese architecture and charming garden settings.
Our next destination is visiting Ubud Art Market, here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats, statues, and many other hand crafted goods.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- 3 Hours Rafting in Telaga Waja River with Professional River Rafting Guide
- Safety Approved Equipment, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
- Rafting Insurance, Tax and Services
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Telaga Waja River
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
What's excluded :
- Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic Beverages
Stop At: Telaga Waja River, 80862 Indonesia
Telaga Waja River Rafting is one of the best choices of rafting Bali with easy access rafting company at Telaga Waja River with the longest track 18 km on east Bali start to runs southward Bali from southern slope of Mount Abang, can be reached about 2,5 hours. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river with the rapids very challenging even at the finish point we will encounter rapids as high as 5 meters.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest occupies 27 lush, green acres at the lower end of Jalan Monkey Forest in the village of Padangtegal. Home to over 400 long tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis) which are divided into 4 groups that occupy different areas of the park, it is an important cultural and spiritual site that welcomes upwards of 10,000 visitors each month. The Monkey Forest Sanctuary is actually owned and operated by the village of Padangtegal, with village members serving on a governing council that seeks to uphold the integrity of the grounds while promoting it as a tourist destination.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Royal Palace or Puri Saren Ubud is one of the most prominent places in Ubud, as it is smack dab on the main Jalan Raya Ubud road and intersection. The palace can also be regarded as the focal landmark of Ubud. The Ubud palace was built during the lordship of the late Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800-1823) and is well kept by his successive heirs. A visit to the Puri Saren is on many of the itineraries to the Ubud area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Art Market locally referred to as Pasar Seni Ubud is located opposite the the Puri Saren Royal Ubud Palace and is open daily. Here you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, baskets or hats, statues, kites and many other hand crafted goods. Most of the goods found at the Ubud Market are made in the neighboring villages of Pengosekan, Tegallalang, Payangan and Peliatan.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers